Our Commercial Roofing Services
Roof Systems Installation – Flat Roofs
- EPDM – (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) EPDM is a recyclable, synthetic rubber that is environmentally friendly and energy efficient. The material helps maintain the correct temperature while using less energy. EPDM can be used as a flat base for a rooftop garden.
- TPO – (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) TPO is an energy efficient, single-ply membrane. Primarily white, TPO can come in any color.
- PVC – Sustainable, eco-friendly and energy efficient, some PVC roofs come with an energy star rating.
- Steel or Metal
- Green Roofs
Commercial Roofing Warranty Program
Our commercial roof maintenance program provides a “No Leak” guarantee protection for qualified customers by repairing leaks through the roofing membrane and all related flashings resulting from ordinary wear and tear or Watershed’s work in maintaining the Roof System. This warranty covers the work performed and the products Watershed uses to repair the leaks. There is no dollar limit on covered repairs which shall be performed at Watershed’s expense.
We will figure out your roofing repairs or a total roof replacement, no matter what. Roofing is our main focus and we love helping you get the best roof for your business. If you’re looking for a trusted commercial roofing contractor in Denver that serves the Front Range, call Watershed Roofing & Restoration!
We provide commercial roofing services along the entire Front Range I-25 corridor! There’s no job we won’t take on for you. Our business roof repair jobs tend to include some combination of the following:
Commercial Roof Cleaning
We will clean moss, dirt and grime to restore your roof to look like new again! Not only does a proper roof cleaning look nicer, it also extends the life of your roof by killing harmful bacteria growth and moss that can damage your roofing materials!
Other Commercial Services:
- Commercial Gutters: Getting new gutters for your business is way harder than for your home. Call Watershed Roofing & Restoration to handle the gutter work! We’ll get yours cleaned, repaired, or replaced no matter what has gone wrong.
- Commercial Siding: If you have siding on your business, we’ll help you keep it in great shape. We’ll repair it, replace it, or help you maintain it so it lasts a long time. At Watershed Roofing & Restoration, we work with all kinds of commercial siding.
- Commercial Windows: Getting new windows installed on your business will help regulate your bills and ultimately save you money! And who better to trust with commercial window replacements than the company that fixed your roof, Watershed Roofing & Restoration!
- Commercial Painting: Don’t let just anyone paint your business, call the commercial painting contractors at Watershed Roofing & Restoration. Our commercial painters know the ins and outs of painting a large business, we’ll handle your interior and exterior commercial painting jobs so you can keep on working.
Denver Firefighters Housing Inc.
I recently have had the opportunity to work with Watershed Roofing and Restoration for a hail claim on a multi-residential complex in Capital Hill. Watershed worked in conjunction with the insurance carrier’s adjuster to establish damages and an agreed upon scope of work which included the roof and gutter system. The work was completed in a timely and organized manner. They were very professional as well as informative during the whole process. They kept the owners of the property as well as myself informed every step of the way. Watershed’s work received a 10 out of 10 rating with the GAF Manufacturing Rep and as such the property owner will be receiving a 15 year NDL warranty from the manufacturer. Both the property owners and Cornerstone recognize their professionalism and quality of work. We have and will be continuing to keep Watershed as one of our preferred contractors with Cornerstone. I would highly recommend Watershed Roofing and Restoration.
Cornerstone Apartment Services, Inc.
Both of my companies (Boutique and Wheelhouse Apartments) utilized and worked closely with Dave Scheck of Watershed Roofing and Restoration for many roofing projects. With the multitude of hail damage we have experienced over the last few years, Dave has helped us through many disastrous hail storms/claims. Dave’s unique knowledge of both roofing as well as working with claims adjustors and insurance companies has been incredibly helpful in minimizing potential further damage to our client’s assets as well as minimizing impact to our tenants. Dave has been easy to work with and communication has been essential in a smooth resolution to potentially disastrous situations. I would highly recommend that you consult with Watershed Roofing and Restoration for any of your roofing needs.
Boutique & Wheelhouse Apartments
I would recommend Watershed Roofing without reservation to anyone needing repair or replacement of a root for their business or home! We had extensive hail damage to the roof of our commercial building including he membrane, HVAC units and exterior trim.
We worked directly with Ron Antener who spent many hours upfront working with out insurance company to minimize out of pocket expense. Initially the insurance company was only going to cover half of the estimated cost of repairs and changes required to meet new code requirements. Ron worked extensively with the adjusters and engineers from the insurance company on our behalf. Ultimately out insurance covered most of our costs including new HVAC units and city required code upgrades.
The professionalism of Ron and his team when performing the work was also excellent. Watershed kept every promise regarding timing and exceeded out expectations from a quality and cleanliness standpoint.
I would only use Watershed Roofing in the future and recommend them to anyone needing repair or remodel services.
Chief Executive Officer