Commercial Roof Repair in Denver, CO
- The Area’s #1 Commercial Roofers
- Bringing 20+ Years of Experience to the Table
- Assistance with Insurance Filings
- We Work on Commercial Flat Roofs, Metal Roofs, TPO Roofs, & More
In your search to find a roofing company capable of handling your needs regarding your commercial space’s rooftop, look to the experts at Watershed Roofing and Restoration. Our team is the area’s top choice for commercial roof repairs because we are capable of solving any problem and getting things back in good order. The skilled and licensed contractors on staff work with safety, professionalism, and expertise to ensure that our clients in Denver have proper protection and coverage for their businesses.
Inspecting Commercial Rooftops
Our process starts by getting an accurate assessment of the state of your roof. We’ll fly our drone over and take detailed pictures, as well as carefully and comprehensively examining as much of the roof as possible. This allows us to search for damage or anything that requires attention from every possible angle. Once we’ve determined what needs to be fixed, we’ll help you get a fair assessment from your insurance company so that having your commercial metal or flat roof repaired doesn’t break the bank for your business.
Denver’s Commercial Roof Repair Company
The majority of calls to our commercial roofing company are business owners needing repairs after some sort of weather event has wreaked havoc on their property’s rooftop. Hailstorms, heavy rain, wind, and even snow that doesn’t melt or drain away can all be a big issue for your roof. Denver gets all seasons and all types of weather patterns, and the variation will cause some wear that could eventually lead to a leak. At the first sign of one, reach out to us so we can make sure your commercial space is saved from serious water damage.
Commercial Roofing Types in Denver
Commercial buildings in the area often have different types of roofing materials, but our contractors are able to work on all kinds. Regardless of if you need shingle, asphalt, EPDM rubber roofing, PVC roofing, SPF roofing, torch down roofing, green roofing, low slope roofing, commercial flat roof, or metal roof repairs, the team at Watershed knows just how to proceed to get everything fixed.
Commercial flat roof repairs
- EPDM Rubber Roofing – (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) a recyclable, synthetic rubber that is environmentally friendly and energy-efficient
- TPO Roofing – (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) single-ply membrane that is also energy efficient.
- PVC Roofing – sustainable and eco-friendly, and stays in great shape even if you add enhancements. o Green Roofing – Since 2018, Denver’s Green Roof Ordinance has mandated that commercial spaces over 25,000 square feet have to install a living roof.
- Torch Down Roofing – these don’t use tar, so they avoid some of the fume issues that other flat roofs have.
- SPF Roofing – (Spray Polyurethane Foam) a lightweight, waterproof solution that fills in cracks or holes and has an exterior coating that protects from sun exposure.
Commercial sloped roof repairs
- Metal roofs – repairs for metal roofs are rare because they are durable. If you do need metal roof repairs, most have warranties that last up to 50 years.
- Shingles – asphalt, wooden, ceramic tiles
Denver’s Commercial Roof Repair Experts
Contact Watershed for any of the roof repairs you are looking to have done!
We are here to help businesses all over the Denver area when they need their building’s roof repaired. For over two decades now, our contractors are the ones that commercial property owners call to receive quality care and professional assistance. Click here for a free estimate!